Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Iam Roses Sketch Challenge--November


Hello Bloggers!


Welcome to the I Am Roses November Sketch Challenge. Below is a picture of the sketch:





Here is my layout I created for the challenge:


This is layout of my baby boy Kyle. I used so many I am roses products to create this layout. I hope you all enjoy. My layout recipe for this project is: R76 orange flowers , S3 - 151, D1- 827, K1- 805/z and Lo - 43 brown leaves.









*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs Nov 7th - Nov 30th (Ends 11:59pm PST)
  • Theme: Thankful ( not every country celebrates Thanksgiving, but I'm sure that we are all THANKFUL for something/someone in our lives )
  • Challenge: Project must contain the word "Thankful or Thanks"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • The Sketch must be used in the project (card, layout, altered item, etc.) - The Sketch can be flipped, reversed or rotated. 
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner picked by Design Team
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “IAR Sketch #2”
  • Participants will leave a comment to the THIS IAR Challenge blog post and leave a direct link to their project
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the  a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment