Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

The New Craft Room!!

Hello Bloggers!!

 Boy oh boy has it been a long and stressful move!! Bringing all my craft stuff up two flights of stairs is no joke. I had everyone I could find helping out. My kids were so cute, they helped me move all my paper stacks and other small items. They had a lot of fun until they realized just how much stuff there was. I think after two or three trips from the basement to the second floor, they were ready to quit. LOL. The biggest hurdles were getting all my stuff upstairs, unpacking and organizing them all over again. But it's over and boy oh boy am I glad that it's over. I'm never doing that again. So of course I had to stick with the fun colorful, cheerful room decor because I scrap happy and  I need a happy bright place to create. I hope you all like. I hope to post a video of my room today but that alone is a big task it self so fingers crossed.


 This is the entrance to the room.


This is my bulletin board. I pin my cards here once they are all done.



This is my favorite section of the room. I love all the bright colors. The making memory shelves are awesome!



This is my computer and copic coloring station.

I now have all the copic colors. So happy!! Oh and yes my Mac, it is favorite birthday present ever!


I got these magazine/ flyer shelves for free and I just love that my 8*8 paper fits perfectly in there. I love all the fun colors.

Over on the right is my cutting station. I have my Accucut and Big shot over there.

This is my main craft area. This is where all the magic happens.


I bought these wooden bird cages in Michael's and altered them to suit my room!





I decided to label all my paper stacks. I don't have the best handwriting in the world but I can read it so it works for me!!!!


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed a look into my craft room. Don't forget to leave me a comment. Thank you!


Toodles,
Aliscia - I Scrap Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh.... So this is where the magic happens.

    I have truly enjoyed the journey into your beautifully organized craft room! Wow! I have years to go, before organizing as such... Yet you've given me many ideas and much to forward to down the line. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea to label the stacks on the spine...I feel sort of silly not thinking of it..thanks. awesome new space

    ReplyDelete