Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lovey Dovey Sophie and Lucky -SNSC DT

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share a card I created using the new release from the Sweet Nothings Stamp Company. I could not resist coloring up the Lovey Dovey Sophie and Lucky digi image.  For this month I created a scallop circle easel card case and used the the K and Company Valentine paper collection. I chose coordinating copic markers to match the pink, greens and yellows from the paper line. I love how bright and fun this card turned out. I hope you're inspired and that you enjoy this card.  Visit the shop to get your digi image by clicking here.





Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
Hugs,
Aliscia

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors you've chosen and your Copic coloring skills are fabulous.
    There are so many sweet details on your card...a feast for the eyes! So beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete