Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

Come join us in the  I Am Roses color challenge for the month of February.


Contest Details/Rules:
Contest runs Feb 4th - Feb 25th (Ends 11:59pm PST)
Title: “Love is...”
Theme: Valentine’s
Colors: Red & Pink
Challenge: Make anything you want, Must include hearts

  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner picked by Design Team
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Feb IARCC”
  • Participants will leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to their project
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog


I have created the following layout for inspiration

Enjoy,
Aliscia Clement (I scrap happy)



No comments:

Post a Comment