For my project, I altered three wooden coffin shaped boxes. I crackled the outside of each and embellished with creepy crawly Halloween decor as well as the always awesome I Am Roses flowers. The flowers I used int his project are the orange R 40- 00, black R77 - 274 and orange T30 - 210. I'll be adding these three altered coffins to my coffee table filled with candy treats for the kids who are brave enough to open the boxes :)
Next up is the Lovely and oh so talented Amy!!!!
Now here's the details about your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "A Haunting We Will Go” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the new I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be closed on Oct. 31st 11:59am PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team member's blogs so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Patricia: http://www.youtube.com/user/tubeyoumaster1 *(Please leave a comment on her YT video)
Check out the prize to be won!!!!! Can you say Awesomeness!!!????