Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Family Ties Layout for the September I Am Roses DT

Hello Bloggers,

For this month's DT project, I created a 12 x 12 layout titled Our Family Ties. I used the My Minds Eye: Follow your Heart  "Be Happy" Adorable paper. Of course my layout would not be complete without the super gorgeous D1 flowers from I Am Roses. Guess what????  In addition to the pictures below, I have also posted a video on youtube with a tutorial of me putting this layout together!! Check out the video below the pics. As always Thank You for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment so I know you stopped by.

Hugs,
Aliscia














1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout! Like the way you accented the place where a photo goes by putting those flowers around it :)

    ReplyDelete