Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August IAR DT project

Hello Bloggers,

I recent moved into a new room in the house and up and out of the basement with all my scrapbook  goodies. I have been decorating my room ever since. As you all may already know, I love a bright cheerful, colorful scrapbook room because that's me...I scrap happy!! LOL So anyway, for the month of August, I decided to create a garland of butterflies, i am roses flowers and charms. I hope you all like!!!
















The I am roses flowers I used in the project are the R 40 and the cherry blossoms. Visit www.iamroses.com.

If you are interested in the accucut die cuts, or have any questions, please leave me a comment on this blog post.

Thanks for stopping by....
Show me some love... subscribe and comment :)

Hugs,
Aliscia

2 comments: