Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Monday, August 13, 2012

August Iam Roses Color Challenge

Hello Bloggers and Welcome.

In this post I share with you all my project for the I Am Roses Color challenge. For this months challenge the theme is "Back to School".

The Rules are 

  • The contest will run from August 13th to the 31st (Ends 11:59 PST)
  • Colors- Yellow (Theme: Back to School)
  • Minimum 2 Iam roses products (Any project: card, layout, tag, altered item)
  • Only one project submission per participant
  • One winner will be selected by the design team
  • Participants will upload their project to the blog or forum, Label it "Aug IARCC"
  • Participants will leave a comment to the blog post on the IAR design team blog (click here) and leave a direct link to their project
  • Participant must subscribe or be a follower of the IAR challenge blog.


For inspiration, I have created the layout below. To purchase any on the I am roses products used, please visit I Am Roses.




I Am Roses Recipe: R 40, D1- 828,

No comments:

Post a Comment