Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Monday, July 16, 2012

IAR SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hello Bloggers!!! Here is my project for the I am roses Design Team sketch challenge. Be sure to stop by and check out the I am roses design team blog for details on hot to enter the challenge. http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.ca/
For my project I creates a 12 x 12 layout. I used the K and company Merryweather paper collection and tons of I am roses products for this project. 

 I am roses recipe: 
Random Mixed Pink Tone (R - 40- 00)
                             Small White Fern Leaves- Theses are currently unavailable. IAR carries the same leave with stem. (B 15 - 151)
Mixed pink Mulberry Paper Roses (R 8 - 00)
Handmade Mulberry Paper Leaves (ZQ L0 -0)


Thank you for stopping by!
Toodles-- Aliscia I scraphappy 

No comments:

Post a Comment