Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Brag book diecuts

Hello Bloggers!


I would love to share with you all my new brag book die cuts. Now available for purchase. Brag books are a fun way to show off your photos to family and friends. In the video below I share with you all how, I put together a brag book for my son's graduation pictures.



You can purchase these die cut pieces to put together your own fun project. The chip board piece measure 3.25" X 5".



These die cut pieces come in set of 6 pieces. I you would like to order additional pieces, please send me a message after making your purchase. Each additional piece will be 25 cents. With each purchase you will receive an even number of scallop and non-scapllop die cuts.

***Ask me how you can purchase the die cut chipboard along with designer paper die cuts****


Thank you for stopping by. Toodles!









2 comments: