Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

September I Am Roses Project- Altered Box and Mini Album FOR SALW

Hello Blogger,

Welcome back and thank you for always stopping by!! For this month's project I altered a box and created a mini album that fits perfectly inside! For details check out the video and pictures below!!

THIS PROJECT IS FOR SALE, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT ISCRAPHAPPY1@GMAIL.COM







Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to leave a comment!! Show me some love!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your great blog. I have been scrapbooking for seven years but only recently have I been able to real dive into it. I LOVE your videos. And yes, I am going to use your room tour videos to convince mu husband that it is very worth while to allow me to take over the spare room. IT IS in his best interest because a happy wife... :-)

    ReplyDelete