WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “BOO-tiful” Blog Hop. This is your first step along the way!!!!
For this month's blog hop, I created a Halloween Banner for my home. I used orange and black R77 flowers by I am roses to accent my project. These flowers are perfect for all your fall and halloween projects!
Click here to see the Flowers I used in this project.
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "BOO-tiful” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59am PST on Monday October 7th
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Next up is Donna.
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today: