Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Nation Teacher's Day Challenge!!!!

HELLO BLOGGERS!!!


For this month's challenge, I altered a wooden box:











MAY - YouTube Contest
IAR YT Contest “National Teacher’s Day”


Title: I Am Roses  "National Teacher’s Day" Contest
Theme: Teacher’s Gift
Challenge: Have an element of an APPLE/PENCIL or RULER in your project
Contest Date: May 7th - May 31st (11:59pm PST)
Winner Announcement: TBD
Rules:
Minimum (2) I Am Roses products used
Must incorporate the required ELEMENT in your project.
Submit Project as a "Video Response" to the Official IAR Challenge Contest Video
1 Entry submission per contestant
1 Winner will be selected by the Design Team
Subscribe to IAR YouTube Channel

Ask me how you can own this box!!! email me at iscraphappy1@gmail.com

Hugs Aliscia !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment