WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “Spring has Sprung” Blog Hop. I am the first step along the way...
For this month's blog hop we were challenged to create a project with a Easter/ Spring theme. We were also challenged to use the color green as well as I Am Roses Leaves. So, for my project I created these adorable easter egg treat boxes. For details and a tutorial on how I created these, check out my Youtube video by clicking here.
In this project I used these jumbo gardenia flowers from I am roses that I sprayed with my lime twist glimmer mist by tattered angels. Here's my project:
Come join us for the Spring has Sprung Blog hop.
Here’s how for to enter for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Spring has Sprung” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59am PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Next up is Ivett
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today: