Welcome to the I Am Roses November Sketch Challenge. Below is a picture of the sketch:
Here is my layout I created for the challenge:
This is layout of my baby boy Kyle. I used so many I am roses products to create this layout. I hope you all enjoy. My layout recipe for this project is: R76 orange flowers , S3 - 151, D1- 827, K1- 805/z and Lo - 43 brown leaves.
- Contest runs Nov 7th - Nov 30th (Ends 11:59pm PST)
- Theme: Thankful ( not every country celebrates Thanksgiving, but I'm sure that we are all THANKFUL for something/someone in our lives )
- Challenge: Project must contain the word "Thankful or Thanks"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- The Sketch must be used in the project (card, layout, altered item, etc.) - The Sketch can be flipped, reversed or rotated.
- One project submission per participant
- One winner picked by Design Team
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “IAR Sketch #2”
- Participants will leave a comment to the THIS IAR Challenge blog post and leave a direct link to their project
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog