Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Hello Bloggers! Thank you for stopping by. Yeahhhh it's Mother's Day!!!! A day to celebrate motherhood, and what it means to be a mother. As the mom to two wonderful boys, Kyle and Omari, I feel so blessed and thankful for having them in my life. Not a day goes by that I do not hear the words "I Love You" from my two little ones. Not a day goes by that I do not feel absolutely and unconditionally loved by them. There is no feeling in the world that's better than when I kiss their soft cheeks in the morning before I leave for work and when I kiss their soft cheeks while tucking them in at night.There is no hug in the world that warms my heart as much as the hugs I get from my kiddies. And boy oh boy does it melt my heart to hear them say "you are the best mom in the world". They are my world, my life, my everything!!!!.
Happy Mother's day to all the mommies out there!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment