Aliscia Clement

Aliscia Clement
Just me!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things to Come

Hello Bloggers!

I have so many ideas in my head for the new year. There are so many things I want to get started on, so many things I want to do. First one is the I Scrap Happy Hour right here on my blog. I changed the kick off date to March because I have a lot going on right now (hubby is coming for a visit, we have not seen him in nine months). I have ordered a few accucut dies (ones you may have seen others use on Youtube but do not offer for sale). I will be providing you all with the opportunity to purchase these die cuts at reasonable prices. During the happy hour sale, anyone who places an order within the first hour of the initial announcement for each item will receive a second set for free. So it's sort of like happy hour at a bar. If you buy during a certain time period you get more for your money. I am excited about this and will be keeping you all posted. Thank you so much for taking time to check out my blog. Keep on coming back...You don't wanna miss a beat!! Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your tutorial on making rosettes with the MS Scoreboard! Very helpful! SO I had to come visit the blog too! I am a follower starting today! thanks for the tips!

    Mark
    www.youllseeitmatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete